To install the .NET Framework 3.5 from installation media located in the D:\sources\SxS directory, use the following command:
DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\Sources\SxS
- /Online targets the operating system you’re running (instead of an offline Windows image).
- /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 specifies that you want to enable the .NET Framework 3.5.
- /All enables all parent features of the .NET Framework 3.5.
- /LimitAccess prevents DISM from contacting Windows Update.
- /Source specifies the location of the files needed to restore the feature (in this example, the D:SourcesSxS directory).
For more information about DISM parameters and options, see How to Enable or Disable Windows Features